Whether it’s an exciting family vacation or a romantic honeymoon adventure, a trip to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida is the holiday of a lifetime. Why spend this great opportunity standing in endless lines, wandering aimlessly across the park in search of the best rides and shows, or waiting for a table at a popular restaurant? DISNEY VIP TOURS can provide you with a smooth and hassle-free visit to the world’s best loved tourist destination, and help you create treasured memories that will last a lifetime.
WHAT TO EXPECT: Your Disney World, Orlando VIP Tour:
1. Fill out our online reservation form
2. As soon as we receive your request a confirmation will be sent to the email address on file
3. Our VIP tour coordinator will contact you shortly to discuss your vacation
As every person and family is completely unique, our first task is to ensure that we fully understand your needs. We’ll discuss with you any special Disney events, shows & attractions that you’re looking forward to. You’ll tell us what kind of rides you love, and what kind you’d love to avoid. And you’ll fill us in on your preferred dining experiences, along with any special accommodations you might require. We use this information to create a perfect itinerary for your Disney World adventure.
Your visit will be optimized for maximum enjoyment according to your personal preferences and the length of your stay.
4. Private luxury transportation and airport “meet & greet” on the day of your arrival
5. The day of the tour your VIP tour guide will meet you in the lobby
We select only the most fun-loving, easygoing, and friendliest people to be our tour guides. Your private guide will enjoy the company of your children, and will probably become an “honorary family member” in short order.
Because your guide knows the best routes around the park, you won’t be exhausted from walking at the end of your day. No searching desperately for rest rooms, snack bars, or cool drinks either – your guide will always know where to find a place close by. Combining the best qualities of a trusted friend, an efficient personal assistant, and even a willing family photographer, your private VIP guide will do everything in his or her power to make your Disney stay truly magical.
If you would like to have a personal tour guide outside of the theme park experience – let us know! Our guides can show you a fabulous time in Orlando day or night.
6. A pre-arranged vehicle will be waiting for you right outside of your hotel
7. Our Walt Disney World tours range from a minimum of 6 hours to a maximum of 12 hours per day
At DISNEY VIP TOURS, we know Disney World inside and out. Your private VIP guide will make sure you experience the very best Disney World has to offer – without stress or confusion, and at a tempo that allows you excitement and time for relaxation. Your guide will generally be available to you for 6 to 12 hours each day (inside and/or outside of WDW).
8. When your tour is over your private tour guide will collect a full payment including gratuity
9. Whenever you are ready to leave a pre-arranged vehicle will be waiting for you right outside of the park
10. We will be more then happy to arrange a private transfer to the airport the day of your departure
The entire staff of DISNEY VIP TOURS is dedicated to providing you with the most joyful, stress-free vacation possible. Let us handle the details for you, while you enjoy your time in America’s favorite playground. We look forward to helping you live your perfect dream vacation!
***NOTE: Prices do not include park admission, food, souvenirs, gratuity or any other expenses incurred by the guest
|Guest Type||Hourly Rate (regular day)||Hourly Rate (holidays)*||What is included|
|Guests of WDW Resort hotels||please contact us for pricing||please contact us for pricing||- private VIP tour guide
- seats with great view for parades and shows
- FAST PASS access to rides
- personalized itinerary
- personalized dining arrangements
- private Orlando vacation coordinator / planner
|Guests of non-WDW Resort hotels||please contact us for pricing||please contact us for pricing|
|*** The following services can be arranged at an additional cost:
Airport Pick-up | Return Transportation from the Hotel to the Park | Stroller Rental | Interpreter / Translation Services | Professional Photographer
* Holiday Season: Dec 15 – Jan 5 | Mar 1 – Apr 15